Today I bring you one of my favorite people, Dr. Michele Granger. I first met Dr. Granger while getting my fashion design degree at Missouri State University. She has so much experience in the fashion industry
and also has a new book out called The Fashion Industry and Its Careers: An Introduction. She will be talking to us about her path towards teaching, why she chose to switch to teaching Entrepreneurship after teaching fashion for so long, and how she got started writing.
- How she first started out as a buyer.
- How her parents helped nurture her creative side.
- The trend in a curated wardrobe of high quality.
- Her travels to Paris and bringing home souvenir fabric.
- How traveling inspires her.
- How she got started in writing and her advice for those interested in writing a book.
- How she keeps her creative juices flowing in her busy world.
HERE is a link to a blog post I found on Shibori Dyeing.
HERE is the link to her other book: Fashion Entrepreneurship: Retail Business Planning
If you enjoyed this episode of The Reyna Lay Designs Podcast please leave Dr. Granger a comment below. Thanks for tuning in and don’t forget to subscribe to the RLD Newsletter to get the latest & greatest of Reyna Lay Designs.
Until next time,
ღ Reyna Lay ღ
WANT MORE OF RLD? Check out the Reyna Lay Designs website at reynalay.com and find me on Instagram, Twitter, & YouTube at the handle @reynalay. Find me on Facebook at: Reyna Lay Designs. My Fitness page on Facebook is HERE and on Instagram HERE.
If you’d like to donate any amount to the RLD Podcast for hosting and website fees, or better mic equipment, you can do so below. Thank you in advance!