In this episode of The Reyna Lay Designs Podcast I get to talk with the sweet Alicia Mau of Mama Bear’s Enlighten Me. She will let us in on her organic life and tell us all about her eco-friendly jewelry and organic products business. During the show you will learn about why she started her business in the first place, and how she balances being a mother, being pregnant, and still working a full-time job.
In this episode you will hear about:
- How her life was growing up.
- How John Lennon inspired her to take her art and craft seriously.
- What kind of art she loves to do.
- How she got her jewelry, art, and organic products into stores.
- The advice she gives to those wanting to get their own products into stores.
- How she started making jewelry.
- Her fears on choosing a career as an artist.
- What she hopes for in the future of her business.
HERE is the link to Arts & Letters, where her organic body balms are sold at.
HERE is the link to Mr. Eddies Headies where she has her art at.
HERE is the link to Nomad where more of her art is at.
HERE is the link to the post we bring up about pricing and buying from handmade designers.
HERE is the link to her Etsy shop with her organic products and the Disney mugs we mentioned in the podcast.
- Use coupon code RLDPOD10 to get $10 off a purchase of $30 or more from her Etsy Shop.
HERE is her Instagram with the handle: @THEMOONLOUNGE
HERE is the link to her Facebook page.
Music by BenSound
Here is the direct podcast feed link to add & subscribe to the The Reyna Lay Designs Podcast from any podcast app: https://reynalay.com/feed/podcast/
HERE is the link to it on iTunes.