Women’s twirlable box pleat skirt sewing pattern for sizes 0-22, waist sizes 25″- 44″. Size chart in photos.
A skirt featuring 4 box pleats on the front and back with an invisible zipper and 5 versions for the gal who loves a little whimsical flair in her outfit. Go bold and make version 1,the mini, go crazy and add sheer panels to the bottom of version 2 for a sexy, yet classy, way to show a little extra skin, be classic with version 3 midi, or be creative with difffernt fabric combinations on versions 4 & 5. There are so many ways to make this skirt unique!
This pattern includes:
* sizes: 0-22 (Waist sizes 25″- 44″)
* Full color and high quality web graphics to view on any electronic device instead of printing
* greyscale options on both the pattern pieces and the instructions for people with color blindness.
* Option to print only one pleat guide and use cutting diagram for all other pieces to conserve printer ink.
* Full pattern pieces option also for those who prefer pattern pieces instead of cutting diagrams.
* Access to links for the video step by step process.
* a shorter, condensed instruction with only three pages of instructions for printer ink conservation.
* Access to the RLD facebook group where you can ask questions, watch videos, and get any info you need during the creating/sewing process.
This pattern is a digital download. To purchase the product, add the product to your cart, checkout, and pay just like you would on any other website. Once you’ve made your purchase and the payment is approved, you can access your account at any time to download the digital download. You have a maximum of 3 digital downloads available. Please backup your files, Dropbox is a good way to do this, as you only get 3 downloads per pattern.
Due to the nature of this product, there are no returns, no exchanges.
RLD digital patterns are downloaded as .zip files and will need to be downloaded from a desktop computer.
Portable devices such as iPhones, iPads, and others lack the ability to read .zip files. Both Mac and PC computers come with the program needed to de-compress .zip files. In both platforms all you need to do is double click on the .zip file and it will open. If for some reason it does not open, you can download a free zip app to open the files. iZip for Mac works well and 7-Zip for PC’s.
Our PDF print at home patterns are formatted to fit both US Letter sized paper as well as A4 paper.
This pattern has layers and needs the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free download on your computer.