The Dream Catcher 5-version, Sewing Pattern in sizes 00-22 (Waist sizes 24″-50″).
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. THIS IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT.
A go-to, feminine pattern that can be worn by many body types. The pattern features a loose, kimono style sleeve and bodice with a shirred waistline to create an hourglass silhouette that gives any body shape a slimming look. The pattern has various sleeve and hem lengths to give a diverse look for any occasion.
– This pattern includes sizes 0-28, which ranges from a 24” to 50” waist.
– Pattern includes 5 different versions including: top, tunic/maternity, knee-length, asymmetrical, and maxi dress.
– Includes 3 sleeve variations: short, 3/4, and long sleeve.
– Optional olor block instructions included.
– meant to be used primarily with knit fabrics, but if you size up a size or two you may be able to use it with woven fabrics that have a good drape.
– NO TRIM PAGES and LAYERS so you can print only the size you need.
Once purchased there is a download limit of 3x for as long as you need it.
– US letter and A4 paper size formats, a cutting guide for rectangle pieces, and a full color and detailed step by step illustrations tutorial and guide to making the garment.
This pattern can be FREE if you join the Reyna Lay Designs Group on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ReynaLayDesigns/
There are no reviews yet.